“Described as the “non-surgical facelift”, this highly effective skin tightening treatment delivers results that last for between 2-4 years and can be used on your face, eyes and body. If you want to improve the appearance of sagging or loose skin but don’t want the overly drastic change or extended downtime that comes with surgery, Thermage is a great solution.”
- Works in just one treatment with no down time.
- Improves the appearance of sagging or loose skin to give you a smoother, sleeker and younger look.
- Better defines facial features around the eyes, jaw and neckline,
- Non-invasive and clinically proven to be safe.
- Delivers a natural looking result.
Can be used for
- Eyes—treats upper and lower eyelids to reduce hooding and fine lines as well as lifting of the brow line.
- Face—smooths and tightens fine lines and wrinkles, helps define the jawline and lip and tightens loose jowls and “turkey neck” sagging skin.
- Body—helps contour loose skin and smooth bulges on your stomach, thighs, arms, knees and buttocks.
How it works
Using radiofrequency energy, the Thermage CPT system heats the skin at a depth of around 3mm, in the deeper dermis to stimulate collagen that will tighten the skin and slow the aging process. The process is tolerable and immediately after the treatment your skin is visibly tighter, as the collagen fibres contract. Over the following week it returns to normal, but the deep heat treatment is working to stimulate structural collagen synthesis. After around 3-6 months, you’ll notice improved definition of contours and jawline, increased firmness, reduction of lines and improved hydration and vitality.
Who is it for?
If you’re aged between 35–65 years old and are noticing a loss of jawline and cheek definition and sagging skin, this is a fantastic way to turn back the clock. However, not everyone is suitable for this treatment—so a skin analysis with a nurse is an absolute must.