“Procedure peels use prescriptive chemicals tailored to effectively treat a range of conditions including sun damage, pigmentation, rosacea and acne. These peels are perfect for those who have congested skin and open pores or for those simply wanting a softer, smoother, more youthful look.”
- Designed to maximise skin rejuvenation with minimal downtime
- Tailored to your specific skin needs
- Lightens pigmentation
- Reduces pore size, blackheads, pimples and oiliness
- Reduces acne scarring
- Increases skin hydration
- Reduces inflammation, irritation and redness
- Unclogs pores and controls follicular bacteria
- Smooths and reduces fine lines
- Lightens and brightens your skin.
How do they work?
Procedure peels are based on organic compounds such as lactic, salicylic, pyruvic and ascorbic acids that are only available only from medical skin care clinics. Our nurses will assess your skin and prescribe a peel that will work with your skin’s natural physiology to restore healthier, clearer, more luminous skin. The treatment takes approximately 15–20 minutes with little to no shedding of skin, and you can return to normal activities afterwards.
Who is it for?
Anyone wanting to give their skin a healthy boost before an event; or treat specific skin conditions such as acne, pigmentation, scarring or rosacea. A peel is often prescribed as part of a series in a treatment program but is also a fantastic one-off procedure.