Fraxel re:store® Dual Laser
As Australia’s leading provider, we’ve performed more than 3000 procedures using this highly effective, fractionated laser technology. As a result, our medical team has achieved fantastic outcomes for our clients in reducing the effects of sun damage, pigmentation, scarring and ageing.
- Dramatically reduces pigmentation, fine lines, wrinkles and surface scarring.
- Resurfaces the skin, shedding layers of built up dead skin cells, accelerating cellular turnover.
- Stimulates the production of new collagen, improving strength and elasticity in the skin.
- Collagen remodelling and skin tightening continues after the treatment so that you see the best results 2 – 3 months afterwards.
- The most advanced and effective fractionated laser skin treatment modality.
- Can be used on all areas of the body.
How it works
This is the only laser resurfacing process that penetrates the top layers of your skin a fraction at a time via hundreds of thousands of microscopic columns that stimulate the production of new skin cells and collagen. By leaving most of the surrounding skin intact your skin’s natural rejuvenation process kicks in, smoothing wrinkles and scars, eliminating pigmentation and creating clearer, healthier skin.
The actual procedure takes around 90 minutes and is tolerable, a numbing cream or topical analgesia will be used to help numb the area. You’ll feel like you have bad sunburn for up to 2 hours afterwards and for two-four days, your skin will appear red. While make up can be used, it’s best to factor in some downtime from work and social activities. By around day 5, as your skin starts to shed, you will notice baby soft smooth clear skin underneath, with optimal results appearing around 1-3 months afterwards.
Who is it for?
If you suffer from dull skin tone, irregular texture, acne scarring, pigmentation, rosacea, sun spots and general sun damage, this treatment will make a significant difference. However a skin analysis is essential to determine your suitability for treatment.