- Highly effective in softening and preventing dynamic lines
- Can be used to lift the eyebrows
- Quick and convenient treatment with no downtime.
- Results last for up to 4 months
- If you have repeat treatments, the results may last longer.
At Clear Complexions, we pride ourselves on being able to offer:
- A medical consultation with one of our highly trained doctors
- The leading brand in cosmetic injectables
- A soft, refreshed and natural look from medical experts skilled in assessing your facial features and symmetry
- The option of signing up for our highly cost-effective subscription packages that start from just $12.50* per week.
* Based on forehead area only for treatment once every 3 months. Subscription option starts from 1st Tuesday of every month after the first initial full payment
How anti wrinkle injections work
Anti-wrinkle injections paralyse the muscles that are responsible for frown lines, crow’s feet and forehead lines.
Prior to your treatment, our doctor will have a consultation with you to determine your suitability, assess your general health and discuss any concerns.
The actual procedure involves a small amount of the product being administered into the selected facial muscle using a very fine needle. It usually only takes around 15 minutes. The injection may sting for a few seconds, but no anaesthetic is required and you are able to resume normal activities afterwards. After the injection, it takes 2-3 days for the treatment to begin taking effect, and about 5-8 days to see the full result.
If you are starting to notice wrinkles due to sun damage or natural ageing, or want to prevent them, anti-wrinkle injections are a highly effective method for achieving a refreshed look.
Anti wrinkle injections
Product A $ 12.50
Product B $ 5.00
Dermal Filler Prices
$495 – $695 per ml
*Due to regulatory requirements we are unable to state specific product names. Contact your clinic for further information. Prices listed are per ml/ unit.
Make a booking for cosmetic injectables near you
To make a booking at your nearest clinic, please head to our contact page for the addresses and contact details for each of our locations. Alternatively complete the online form provided.