Clear Complexions is delighted to relaunch our loyalty program from 1 July 2018. As a member of the revamped Loyalty Program, you will earn one point for every $25 spent in Clinic.
You can now earn points on all of our fantastic treatments, products and packages!
The great news is that we have removed the expiry date, so your points won’t expire. You can earn and redeem as much and as often as you like.
The other great benefit is you can now redeem your points on anything and everything in clinic from injectables to product.
We have already trasferred you existing points, so you can start spending straight away.
We will email you a regular points statement so you can track your points as you move closer to having that free treatment.
The Loyalty Program is our way thanking you for trusting us with your skin.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN
This means you will now earn 1 point for every $25 spent at Clear Complexions.
1 point = $1 redeemable in Clinic which can be used on anything and everything.
WHAT CAN I USE MY POINTS ON?
Treatment, products, packages… you name it! These loyalty points can be used on everything – even cosmetic injectables!
DO I NEED TO DO ANYTHING?
No – your current points have been loaded onto your profile at Clear Complexions. There are no cards and no passwords to this program.
Soon you will start to receive regular points statements via email to update you on your balance. Alternatively, you can contact our friendly team at your local clinic to find out your balance.
I WANT MORE INFORMATION
If you would like more information on our Loyalty Points Program please contact your local Clear Complexions clinic here.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
How to earn:
- Clients earn 1 loyalty point for every $25 spent in clinic on any treatment or product.
- Loyalty points cannot be transferred to cash
- Points earned will reflect the paid value, not the recommended retail price (RRP)
- Loyalty points will be awarded to a client at time of treatment, not at time of booking
How to redeem:
- Loyalty points can be used for any treatment or product purchase, including discounted treatments.
- Loyalty points used to purchase discounted treatments will reflect the value at time of use, not the recommended retail price (RRP).
- We reserve the right to change or remove the program at any time.